We are committed to offering a total rewards package that has beneficial and convenient programs, resources and incentives to help USGA staff members enjoy career success, feel secure in saving for the future, and lead healthy, balanced lives.
Health and Welfare
- Flexible Spending
- Retirement Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance program
Disability and Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life and Accidental
- Death Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Workplace Flexibility
- Town Halls and Events: Engaging town hall meetings and lunch & learns and wellness events.
- Goal Setting and Feedback: Staff members work with their managers to create goals and development plans. Managers are encouraged to have an open dialogue with their staff regarding current performance, as well as future development.
- Connection Events: Fun activities and resources to help staff create meaningful connections with others, the game and the community.
- Tuition Assistance: A tuition reimbursement program covering credited courses taken in pursuit of an undergraduate and/or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university.