Handicapping FAQs

Section 8

Posting a Score in Error


  What must I do if posted a score in error?


  Ask your Handicap Chairman or someone on the Handicap Committee at your club (possibly one of the golf staff) to correct the error. A club representative is the only entity authorized to make a change to a scoring record. The USGA Handicap Department does not have access to individual membership records or the ability to answer handicap vendor related questions.

Please visit Section 8-2j of the USGA Handicap System manual for further reference.