When is the 118th U.S. Open Championship?
The 118th U.S. Open will be played at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club in Southampton, N.Y., from Monday, June 11 through Sunday, June 17.
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased at www.usga.org/tickets.
Difference between a Gallery, Trophy Club, and 1895 Club ticket
A Gallery ticket provides access to the grounds of Shinnecock Hills.
A Trophy Club ticket includes Gallery access as well as the ability to enter the Trophy Club, which is a tented pavilion on the grounds of Shinnecock Hills. It includes access to separate restrooms as well as seating in an air-conditioned pavilion. Food and beverage inside of the Trophy Club will be available for purchase.
An 1895 Club ticket includes Gallery access and gives ticket holders the ability to enter the 1895 Club, which is an all-inclusive tented facility on the grounds of Shinnecock Hills. It includes access to separate restrooms as well as seating in an air-conditioned pavilion. Food and beverage (including alcohol) is included in the ticket price.
Please note: the Trophy Club and 1895 Club are separate tents and require the proper ticket type to enter.
- Weekly Ticket Package Includes: Individual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open June 11-17 (playoff ticket if needed June 18)
- Championship Round Ticket Package Includes: Individual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open championship rounds June 14-17
- Practice Round Ticket Package Includes: Indivdual ticket for each day of the U.S. Open practice rounds June 11-13
Travel and Experience Packages
Travel and Experience packages for the 118th U.S. Open Championship can be found through PRIMESPORT, an authorized Fan Experience and Travel Package provider of the championship.
Shipment of Tickets
Tickets will be shipped in early May 2018 via the United States Postal Service.
Junior and Student Tickets
Ages 18 and under - when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder:
Gallery Junior tickets are complimentary
Additional access for juniors when accompanied by an adult ticket or badge holder, with the following access:
- Trophy Club Access Stickers:
Ages 12 and under - Complimentary
Ages 13 to 18- $20 for a practice round day (Monday-Wednesday) and $40 for a championship round day (Thursday - Sunday)
- 1895 Club Access Junior Tickets:
Ages 18 and under- $75 for a practice round day (Monday-Wednesday) and $130 for a championship round day (Thursday - Sunday)
Junior tickets are available on-site at Will Call only and never sell out. There is a maximum of two Junior tickets per one adult ticket or badge holder.
Students Ages 19-24 with valid school ID and driver's license or other proof of age:
Special offer during practice round days (Monday-Wednesday) only:
- Trophy Club Student tickets are available at the reduced Gallery price $60
- Student tickets are available on-site at Will Call only and never sell out.
Military Ticket Discount
Our military ticket policy applies to the practice round days of the U.S. Open Championship for ACTIVE and RETIRED military. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, the National Guard and Reserves.
- Tickets for Active Military are complimentary and can only be obtained at Will Call on June 11-13 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). In addition, Active Military can purchase up to four (4) Practice Round tickets per day for family or friends at half price.
- Tickets for Retired Military can be purchased at Will Call on June 11-13 at half price. In addition, Retired Military can purchase up to four (4) additional Practice Round tickets for family or friends for half price.
Active and Retired Military need to bring their military identification AND regular photo identification to Will Call in order to receive the military tickets for any of the practice round Days. Tickets for military will always be available on the practice round days.
Senior Citizen Discount
The USGA does not provide a discount to senior citizens.
Change of Address
All address changes MUST be made by March 2018, to avoid any delay in the mailing of your tickets. To change the shipping address for your ticket order, please:
- Email your request with order # and new address to: email@example.com
- Mail your request with order # and new address to:
77 Liberty Corner Road
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
Corporate Hospitality Ticket Options
MSG Promotions, Inc. is the exclusive corporate hospitality marketing and management company for the U.S. Open Corporate Hospitality program.
MSG can be reached by phone at 484-223-3295 or by visiting their website www.MSGPromotions.com.
Contact the U.S. Open Ticket Office
All U.S. Open ticket or general fan questions can be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone to: 1-800-698-0661.
The USGA is committed to providing a positive and user-friendly experience for all fans with disabilities. The following services will be provided.
- The USGA provides accessible parking spaces in both general fan parking lots for all vehicles having appropriate license plates or placards.
- Our Disabled Services Committee will be on-site to assist fans with transportation to and from the Disabled Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the course via multi-person golf cards.
- A limited number of motorized scooters will be available at Disabled Services Headquarters for fans on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds and at corporate hospitality areas.
Note: For those fans requiring lift-equipped shuttle transportation, please contact the U.S. Open Admissions
Backpacks, briefcases, and/or bags cannot be larger than 6”W x 6”H x 6”D in their natural state.
*Note: transparent/clear plastic hand and shoulder bags no larger than 12”W x 12”H x 12”D are permitted.
-Infant/Medical Exception: All bags exceeding the restricted size limit but are exclusively for the care of infants accompanying and adult are permitted. In addition, bags and/or containers/coolers exceeding the restricted size limit but exclusively are used for medical needs are permitted.
All bags are subject to search by security.
There will be concession stands located throughout the grounds of Shinnecock Hills featuring a variety of food and beverage options available for purchase.
Grandstand seating will be located at strategic viewing areas throughout the golf course for fans. Seating is provided on a first-come, first-served basis and grandstands will be closed upon reaching capacity. Access to the grandstands is subject to applicable USGA policies, which will be posted at the entrance to each grandstand.
Admission gates are open from 6 a.m. to the conclusion of play each day.
Parking and Transportation
Detailed parking and transportation information will be made available in early 2018. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
If there is a tie for the low score after 72 holes, an 18-hole playoff is scheduled to be held on Monday, June 18.
Re-entry is permitted throughout the day with a valid ticket for that day. Any fan choosing to leave the grounds and re-enter must have their valid ticket in order to do so.
Information can be found at http://www.discoverlongisland.com/.
The USGA will have meteorology staff on-site to monitor weather conditions. If hazardous conditions are approaching, special “weather warning” messages will be posted on leader boards around the course. When the warning appears, fans are advised to take immediate precautions, including clearing the grandstand, prior to play being suspended. If play is suspended, indicated by one prolonged air horn blast, please close your umbrella and seek shelter. Please note that play will resume as soon as conditions allow. No ticket refunds, exchanges, rain checks or replacements will be issued. However, the USGA, in its sole discretion, may or may not honor a day’s ticket for subsequent day(s) or partially or fully refund a day’s ticket if fewer than four (4) cumulative hours of play are conducted during an affected day. Information regarding this USGA decision will be posted online at www.usga.org and www.usopen.com.
Will Call will be available for fans beginning on Thursday, June 7 through Sunday, June 17.
Hours of Operation:
June 7 – June 10: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
June 11 – June 18: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.