2022 U.S. Senior Open Volunteers
Saucon Valley Country Club in Bethlehem, PA, will host the 42nd U.S. Senior Open Championship from June 20-26, 2022. Saucon Valley Country Club previously hosted the 1992 and 2000 U.S. Senior Opens as well as the 2009 U.S. Women’s Open and will be the first club to host three U.S. Senior Open Championships.
Questions? Please contact Maizee Freeman, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (484) 223-3295 Ext. 2.
All volunteers for the 2022 U.S. Senior Open Championship will be required to work a minimum of four (4) shifts with each shift lasting between five (5) to six (6) hours.
Volunteers will be required to purchase the Volunteer Package for $95 plus applicable taxes.
Volunteer Uniform Package
Each volunteer will be asked to purchase their volunteer uniform package. Although the uniform has not been selected yet, we know the cost of the uniform package will be $95 + tax. The uniform package will include the following:
- Two (2) Cutter & Buck Championship Logoed Golf Shirts
- One (1) Championship Logoed Hat or Visor
- One (1) Championship Logoed Clear Drawstring Bag
- One (1) Official Commemorative Lapel Pin
- One (1) Championship Logoed Corkcicle Water Bottle
- One (1) Credential valid for all seven (7) days of the championship. Volunteer credentials are specific to each volunteer and therefore are non-transferable.
- Complimentary food, snacks and beverages on the days you volunteer
The Volunteer Program will be comprised of nineteen (19) different committees. We will attempt to assign each volunteer to one of his or her top three committee preferences; however, in many cases this will not be possible due to the requests for certain committees greatly outnumbering their respective staffing requirements. If the committee preferences you selected are full, we will assign you to another committee that still has availability.
Please note: Volunteers may be subject to a criminal history background check and/or a motor vehicle (MVR) check based on committee assignment. All confirmed volunteers will receive an email notification when they have been assigned to a committee.
Volunteers will not be placed on a committee until they have paid for their Volunteer Uniform Package. You can complete the application online by clicking here.