A limited number of tickets are available for purchase online at ussenioropen.com/tickets. A maximum of 7,000 gallery tickets will be available each day (July 5-11). This decision was made in coordination with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and the Douglas County Health Department.
2021 U.S. Senior Open Ticket FAQs
Limited U.S. Senior Open ticket options are available at ussenioropen.com/tickets, including Daily Gallery Access ($25, Monday through Wednesday; $50, Thursday through Sunday) and Weekly Access ($175).
Yes, all tickets are general admission gallery passes.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to your mobile tickets. You may receive your tickets at Will Call for an additional charge.
The Goodman Club premium offering has been canceled due to health and safety concerns. All ticket holders will be refunded automatically on the credit card used to purchase your tickets. If you paid by check or used a credit card that is no longer valid, you will be contacted directly.
Please allow five to seven business days for the refund to show up in your account.
Food and beverage options will be available for purchase at Omaha Country Club. To reduce touch points, the championship will not accept cash payment in concession locations.
We will follow guidelines as dictated by local and state authorities. The following will be implemented and is subject to change.
MAY 26 MASK UPDATE:
Following consultation with the State of Nebraska and Douglas County, the 41st U.S. Senior Open Championship with modify health and safety protocols with respect to masks. Masks will be required for unvaccinated fans when indoors (except when actively eating or drinking) and in areas where social distancing is not possible. Masks are encouraged for all fans and required for unvaccinated fans when on championship shuttle buses. Social distancing will continue to be encouraged throughout the grounds during championship week.
- Prior to entering the championship, fans, staff and volunteers will be required to answer recommended questions pertaining to their health per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Face coverings will be required for unvaccinated fans when indoors (except when actively eating or drinking) and in areas where social distancing is not possible.
- All fans, staff and volunteers will be expected to maintain appropriate social distancing while on-site, including along rope lines.
- Sanitization stations will be located throughout the grounds to encourage frequent handwashing. Fans will be allowed to bring their own sanitizers that comply with the prohibited items list.
- To reduce touch points, the championship will not accept cash payment in concession or retail locations.
- Grandstand seats will not be available on property, all viewing will occur from ground level while observing rope lines. Fans are encouraged to bring chairs.
- Consumption of food and beverage will be prohibited within 10 feet of the rope line. Face coverings must be worn at all times within 10 feet of the rope line, even when in possession of food and beverage.
Complimentary tickets for juniors will be available. Junior tickets (age 18 and under) can be obtained at Will Call during the championship. The limit is four per ticketed adult and is free of charge.
Military and first responders will receive complimentary admission with photo ID for practice rounds (Monday through Wednesday). More information will be made available about tickets during championship rounds (Thursday through Sunday) once details have been confirmed.
Complimentary parking and shuttle services will be available at the North Omaha Airport.