Please note: All tickets purchased directly from the USGA will be given the opportunity for refunds if the championship is cancelled, postponed or does not include fans specifically due to a pandemic (including Covid-19) or other public health-related reasons. Please see USGA’s “Postponement and Cancellation Policy” for more information.
When is the 2021 U.S. Senior Open Championship?
The 2021 U.S. Senior Open will be played at Omaha Country Club in Omaha, Neb., from July 5-11.
How will I receive my tickets?
There are three ticket delivery options for the 2021 U.S. Senior Open:
- Mobile – Your ticket barcodes will be stored on the “U.S. Open” app. You will be able to view your tickets in the app 30 to 60 days before the championship.
- Will Call – Tickets can be held at our on-site Will Call located next to the main admission gate. You will need to bring a form of photo I.D. to receive your tickets from Will Call.
- Standard Mail – Physical tickets will be shipped in advance of the championship via the United States Postal Service. Tickets will be delivered 30 to 60 days before the championship.
Do children need a ticket?
Junior tickets are available on-site at Will Call every day during the championship, regardless of a sellout. There is a limit of four (4) Junior tickets per one (1) adult ticket or credential holder. Junior tickets for 18 and under will be complimentary on any day when accompanied by an adult ticket or credential holder. Juniors will receive the same access as the adult ticket holder.
Please note: Junior tickets do not provide access into any USGA corporate hospitality facilities.
Do you offer a Military Discount?
Complimentary Gallery Practice Round tickets will be provided to all Active, Retired and Veteran military personnel. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service, including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy as well as the National Guard and Reserves. Military personnel need to bring their military identification and regular photo identification to Will Call to receive their complimentary Gallery Practice Round ticket. Tickets for military will always be available on Practice Round days, regardless of a sellout.
For Active military only, a limited number of gallery tickets per day will be reserved for championship rounds and available for purchase at Will Call at a discounted price. Retired and Veteran personnel can purchase Championship Round tickets at full price. Juniors accompanied by military personnel will be able to get tickets as well under the junior ticket policy; ages 18 and under receive complimentary gallery tickets.
Where should I park?
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop-off information will be made available in the spring of 2021. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
What can I not bring on-site with me?
The prohibited items list will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2021 U.S. Senior Open Championship. Please note that to expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving. All fans will go through security screening prior to entering the grounds of Omaha Country Club.
What services are available for fans with disabilities?
- The USGA provides accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate license plates or placards at all parking lots.
- Our Disability Services Committee will be on-site to assist fans with transportation to and from the Disability Services Headquarters and specific locations and facilities throughout the course via multi-person golf carts.
- A limited number of motorized scooters will be available at Disability Services Tents for fans on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds.
- For those fans requiring lift-equipped shuttle transportation, please contact the USGA Ticket Office via email at Tickets@usga.org.
How can I find out more about corporate hospitality ticket options?
To learn more about corporate hospitality options please contact the USGA Ticket Office via email at Tickets@usga.org.
Can I purchase officially licensed USGA tickets over the phone?
Yes, to purchase tickets over the phone, please call our ticket center at 1-888-461-7328.
How can I contact the USGA Ticket Office?
All U.S. Senior Open ticket or general fan questions can be directed via email to: Tickets@usga.org.
Can I bring my mobile device?
Fans may carry mobile devices smaller than 7” in length and/or height including cellphones and smartphones. All device volume controls must be set to “silent” or “vibrate” at all times. Phone calls must not be received or placed in any area that may disrupt play. Phone calls must be received or placed only in designated “Fan Zones.”