When is the 2018 U.S. Women’s Open Championship?
The 2018 U.S. Women’s Open will be played at Shoal Creek, located in Shoal Creek, Ala., from May 28 through June 3.
When will tickets be shipped?
Tickets will be mailed in April 2018 via the United States Postal Service.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all youths 18 and under will need a Junior ticket. Junior tickets cannot be obtained in advance but are ALWAYS available at all Will Call locations and admission gates every day. Junior tickets do not provide access into any USGA corporate hospitality facility or the Eagle’s Nest. Juniors 18 and under receive complimentary entry on all days.
Does the USGA offer a military discount for tickets?
Yes, our military ticket policy applies to the Practice Round days (May 29 & 30) of the U.S. Women’s Open Championship for ACTIVE and RETIRED military. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service, including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy and the National Guard and Reserves.
Tickets for Active Military are complimentary and can only be obtained at Will Call on May 29-30 (Tuesday and Wednesday). In addition, Active Military can purchase up to four (4) Practice Round tickets per day for family or friends at half-price.
Tickets for Retired Military can be purchased at Will Call on May 29-30 at half-price. In addition, Retired Military can purchase up to four (4) additional Practice Round tickets for family or friends at half-price.
Active and Retired Military need to bring their military identification AND regular photo identification to Will Call in order to receive the military tickets for any of the Practice Round days. Tickets for military will always be available on Practice Round days.
Does the USGA offer a senior citizen discount?
No, we do not have discounted tickets for senior citizens.
Can I change the address that my tickets will be shipped to?
All address changes MUST be made by February 2018, to avoid any delay in the mailing of your tickets. To change the shipping address for your ticket order, please:
- Email your request with order # and new address to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail your request with order # and new address to:
77 Liberty Corner Road
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
Where can I park?
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop-off information will be made available in the spring of 2018. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
What services are available for fans with disabilities?
- The USGA provides accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate license plates or placards at all parking lots.
- Our Disability Services Committee will be on-site to assist spectators with transportation to and from the Disability Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the course via multi-person golf carts.
- A limited number of motorized scooters will be available at Disability Services Tents for fans on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds.
- For those fans requiring lift-equipped shuttle transportation, please contact the USGA Ticket Office at 800-698-0661.
What can I not bring on-site with me?
The prohibited items list will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2018 U.S. Women’s Open Championship. A fan information guide will also be posted on the USGA website in early spring 2018.
When do admission gates open during the championship?
Admission gates are open one half-hour before the first tee time to conclusion of play each day. All tickets are barcoded, so please have your ticket ready for scanning upon entering the admission gate.
How can I find out more about corporate hospitality ticket options?
MSG Promotions, Inc. is the exclusive corporate hospitality marketing and management company for the U.S. Women’s Open Corporate Hospitality program.
MSG can be reached by phone at 484-223-3295 or by visiting their website www.MSGPromotions.com
How can I contact the USGA Ticket Office?
All U.S. Women’s Open ticket or general fan questions can be directed via email to: email@example.com or via phone to: 800-698-0661.