COMPONENTS OF THE PGA/USGA WORKSHOPS:
- Approximately 20 hours of on-demand Rules presentations covering the full breadth of curriculum in a PGA/USGA Rules Workshop
- Ability to choose a specific active program week, which will include:
- Daily 1.5-hour webinars with your PGA of America and USGA instructors
- During each webinar, your instructors will provide a brief overview of the topics for that day, but the main focus will be on answering your questions live. (A scheudule of webinar topics is available in the fact sheet.)
- Access to a dedicated email address with 24-hour (or faster) responses to Rules questions during your active program week
- A Facebook group community page to interact with your program members and instructors (optional to participate)
- Access to "Night School," which is a series of twice-weekly webinars covering the full breadth of a PGA/USGA Rules Workshop from beginning to end. Taught by USGA Rules Staff, the sessions will run from approximately January through mid-April and will be open to anyone registered for a PGA/USGA workshop. (SCHEDULE AVAILABLE HERE)
- The ability to take either the 80-question or 100-question exam at home via a virtual proctoring experience.
*Your "program" will be your class of approximately 50 attendees which will meet at the specified time that you choose during registration (options included in schedule above).
**All workshop registrations are for individual attendees only - they are not for groups.