COMPONENTS OF THE INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOPS:
- Approximately 4 hours of on-demand Rules presentations
- Two 1-hour live webinars to ask Rules questions
- During each webinar, your instructors will provide a brief overview of the topics for that day, but the main focus will be on answering your questions live. (A scheudule of webinar topics is available in the fact sheet.)
- Access to a dedicated email address with 24-hour (or faster) responses to Rules questions during your active program week
- Access to "Night School," which will be a series of live weekly webinars covering introductory-level Rules topics. Taught by USGA Rules Staff, the sessions will run from approximately January through March and will be open to anyone registered for an introductory workshop. (SCHEDULE AVAILABLE HERE)
*Your "program" will be your class of approximately 75 attendees which will meet at the specified time that you choose during registration (options included in schedule above).
**All workshop registrations are for individual attendees only - they are not for groups.