For the 2021 season, PGA/USGA Rules of Golf Workshops will be held virtually during the traditional time of January through March. While we explored in-person options, we were unable to commit to doing so safely given the number of uncertainties surrounding COVID-19.
The virtual PGA/USGA Workshops will include a reimagined workshop experience as well as the opportunity to take the 80 and/or 100 question exams. Registration will open in early November and the fee will be $375. Below are the planned components of the virtual workshop:
- Full access to the USGA Virtual Rules School starting from when you register through the end of March.
- Ability to choose a specific active cohort week, which will include:
- Daily 1.5 hour webinars with your PGA of America and USGA instructors
- A dedicated email address with same-day (or faster) responses to questions during your active week
- A Facebook group community page to interact with your cohort members and instructors (optional to participate in the group)
- The ability to take either the 80-question or 100-question exam at home via a virtual proctoring experience. We also continue to explore options for a traditional, in-person exam-taking experience with more information to come.
Additionally, we will offer an exam-only option for anyone who is interested (details will be communicated later).
Stay tuned for additional information, but we look forward to “seeing” all of you in a 2021 workshop!
VIRTUAL RULES SCHOOL:
Virtual Rules School is a comprehensive video series that provides nearly 20 hours of content covering the Rules of Golf using pictures, animations and videos to help bring the Rules to life. It gives you the ability to learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, or on the go. Click here to learn more!