"A Short Course on the Rules" is a convenient, new way to dive into and learn more about select Rules topics! It is designed to have something for players at all levels of Rules knowledge. Each piece in the Short Course series will focus on a specific topic and provide:
- Video - A video overview from one of our Rules experts focusing on foundational Rules knowledge for that round's topic.
- Quiz - "Play" our 18-hole Rules quiz to test your knowledge - questions get more challenging as you turn from the "Front Nine" questions (covering more foundational topics and perfect for those with beginner/intermediate level Rules knowledge) to the "Back Nine" questions (more advanced questions that are perfect for experts and those seeking to learn more).
- Leaderboard - The quiz will be open for three weeks and, once entries have closed, we will post a leaderboard highlighting both our top scorers as well as those with a perfect score on the front nine.
- Season Leaderboard - Season 1 of the Short Course will include 6 rounds, and we will maintain a cumulative leaderboard across all 6 rounds with prizes to be awarded at the end!
- "Thoughts on the Round" - Additional insights and explanations on the round that are based around the front and back nine quiz questions.
- Resources - Links to other helpful resources on the topic.
Each round of the Short Course will be listed below as it is released, which will be approximately every four weeks.
- Round 1 - Playing the Course as You Find It
- Round 2 - Ball in Motion Stopped or Deflected
- Round 3 - Ball at Rest Lifted or Moved
- Round 4 - Dropping Procedures
Season 1 cumulative leaderboard showing all total under par scores! Only individuals who participate in all rounds are included.
Updated 7/21 - This has been updated to include all scores through Round 3 of the Short Course!