"A Short Course on the Rules" is a convenient, new way to dive into and learn more about select Rules topics! Each piece in the Short Course series will focus on a specific topic and provide:
- Video - A video overview from one of our Rules experts
- Quiz - "Play" our 18-hole Rules quiz to test your knowledge - questions get more challenging as you turn from the "Front Nine" questions to the "Back Nine" questions
- Leaderboard - The quiz will be open for three weeks and, once entries have closed, we will post a leaderboard highlighting the top scorers
- Season Leaderboard - Season 1 of the Short Course will include 6 rounds, and we will maintain a cumulative leaderboard across all 6 rounds with prizes to be awarded at the end!
- "Thoughts on the Round" - Additional insights and explanations on the topic that are based around the front and back nine (the "round") quiz questions
- Resources - Links to other helpful resources on the topic
Each round of the Short Course will be listed below as it is released, which will be approximately every four weeks.
If you are interested in a more in-depth look at the Rules of Golf, please check out our Virtual Rules School! This comprehensive video series provides nearly 20 hours of content covering the Rules of Golf using pictures, animations and videos to help bring the Rules to life. It gives you the ability to learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, or on the go. The Virtual Rules School is currently available for an introductory price of only $25 for 30 days of access.