* Strong communication (written, verbal, telephone), public relations and organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of USGA Handicap and Course Rating Systems. Experience with GHIN handicapping services preferred.
* Expertise and experience in information technology (i.e., database systems, hardware, software, website management, etc.), Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
* Willingness to work in a team-oriented structure with emphasis on customer service ideals.
* Strong work ethic, problem-solving skills, and self-starter/self-motivated.
* College degree preferred.
* Oversee the administration of all aspects of the LGA Handicap Network program including, 1) recruitment of LGA member and non-member clubs and individuals, 2) serving as liaison with LGA Handicap Network clubs and GHIN handicapping services personnel relative to questions regarding USGA Handicap System, 3) troubleshoot hardware and software issues, 4) development of creative ideas to market LGA membership to non-member clubs, 5) coordinate and monitor club billings for dues, 6) coordinate annual review of Member Club services, 7) oversight and coordination of USGA club licensing and certification program.
* Oversee the administration of all aspects of the LGA Course Rating program including, 1) communication with LGA clubs relative to requirements of USGA Course Rating System, 2) coordination of course rating visits and follow-up with courses, Course Rating Captains, and volunteer raters, 3) recruitment of additional volunteer course raters, 4) oversight of annual LGA Course Rating Poster publication and distribution.
* Serve as staff person responsible for all Information Technology issues.
* Oversee the day-to-day management of www.LGAgolf.org, the LGA’s web-site.
* Assist in the organization, administration, and conduct of various LGA Championship and USGA Sectional qualifying events.
* Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Start Date: February 1, 2014 (starting date may be negotiable). Application Deadline: January 1, 2014.