The 2015 U.S. Open will be conducted June 15-21, 2015 at Chambers Bay in University Place, Wash.
Disabled Access Information
- The USGA provides accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate license plates or placards reserved at all parking locations.
- Our Disabled Services Committee will be on-site to assist disabled spectators with transportation to and from the Disabled Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the course via multi-person golf carts.
- A limited number of motorized scooters will be available at Disabled Services Tents for spectators with disabilities on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds.
Schedule of Events
- The gates are open daily at 6 a.m. until the conclusion of play for each day of the championship (practice rounds and championship rounds). Groupings and starting times will be released the week prior to the championship.
- For more information about Tacoma and Pierce County, visit http://usopen.traveltacoma.com/, or call the Tacoma Visitor Information Center at 1-800-272-2662.
- For information about Seattle and King County, visit www.visitseattle.org/usopen, or call the Seattle Visitor and Concierge Services at 1-866-732-2695.
- For information about University Place, please visit http://cityofup.com.
- Information subject to change.