When is the 2018 U.S. Open Championship?
The 2018 U.S. Open will be played at Shinnecock Hills golf course located in Southampton, NY from June 11th through June 17th.
When will tickets go on sale?
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, June 12, 2017. Tickets can be purchased online at www.usga.org/tickets.
When will tickets be shipped?
Tickets will be mailed in early May 2018 via the United States Postal Service.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all youths 17 and under will need a Junior ticket. Junior tickets cannot be purchased or reserved in advance but are ALWAYS available at all Will Call locations and admission gates every day, regardless of a sellout. Junior tickets do not provide access into any USGA corporate hospitality facility.
There is a limit of 2 Junior tickets per adult ticket holder.
- Ages 12 and under are complimentary for all days
- Juniors ages 13–17
*June 11–13 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) = $20/day
*June 14–17 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) = $40/day
Does the USGA offer a military discount for tickets?
Yes, our military ticket policy applies to the Practice Round days of the U.S. Open Championship for ACTIVE and RETIRED military. The military ticket policy covers all branches of service including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy and the National Guard and Reserves.
- Tickets for Active Military are complimentary and can only be obtained at Will Call on June 11–13 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). In addition, Active Military can purchase up to four (4) Practice Round tickets per day for family or friends at half price.
- Tickets for Retired Military can be purchased at Will Call on June 11–13 at half price. In addition, Retired Military can purchase up to four (4) additional Practice Round tickets for family or friends for half price.
Active and Retired Military need to bring their military identification AND regular photo identification to Will Call in order to receive the military tickets for any of the Practice Round days. Tickets for military will always be available on the Practice Round days.
Does the USGA offer a senior citizens discount?
No, we do not have discounted tickets for senior citizens.
Can I change the address that my tickets will be shipped to?
All address changes MUST be made by March 2018, to avoid any delay in the mailing of your tickets. To change the shipping address for your ticket order, please:
- Email your request with order # and new address to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail your request with order # and new address to: USGA, P.O. Box 1500, Far Hills, NJ 07931
Where should I park?
Detailed parking and transportation information will be made available in early 2018. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.
What services are available for spectators with disabilities?
- The USGA provides accessible parking spaces for all vehicles having appropriate license plates or placards at all parking lots.
- Our Disabled Services Committee will be on-site to assist spectators with transportation to and from the Disabled Services Headquarters and specific grandstand locations and facilities throughout the course via multi-person golf carts.
- A limited number of motorized scooters will be available at Disabled Services Tents for spectators on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible restrooms will be available at portable restroom locations throughout the championship grounds.
- For those spectators requiring lift-equipped shuttle transportation, please contact the USGA Ticket Office at 800-698-0661.
What can I not bring on-site with me?
The prohibited items list will be posted here once it has been finalized for the 2018 U.S. Open Championship. The prohibited items list will also be printed on the back of your ticket, listed in the spectator information guide and as an insert included with your tickets. Please note that to expedite admission into the championship, it is recommended that all prohibited items are safely stowed prior to arriving. All spectators will go through security screening prior to entering the grounds of Shinnecock Hills, so please read the list carefully.
When do admission gates open during the championship?
Admission gates are open from 6 a.m. to conclusion of play each day. All tickets are barcoded, so please have your ticket ready for scanning upon entering the admission gate.
How can I find out more about corporate hospitality ticket options?
MSG Promotions, Inc. is the exclusive corporate hospitality marketing and management company for the U.S. Open Corporate Hospitality program.
MSG can be reached by phone at 484-223-3295 or by visiting their website www.MSGPromotions.com
How can I contact the USGA Ticket Office?
All U.S. Open ticket or general spectator questions can be directed via email to: email@example.com or via phone to: 800-698-0661.