It is a multi-year transition with various elements that will evolve over the next several years, including:
• The development of a modern, multi-purpose technology platform that will replace GHIN and foster innovation;
• An evolved model for the distribution of the Handicap System through USGA-SRGA partnerships;
• A streamlined membership model whereby golf clubs and golfers will reap the rewards of national USGA membership and SRGA membership;
• Improved collaboration among SRGAs to drive operating efficiency and consistency in excellent service delivery;
• Modern technology tools to better engage casual golfers; and
• Access to unprecedented data analysis and insights about golfer and golf club behavior.