The Florida Turfgrass Association is holding a half-day USGA education session during its 62 nd Annual Conference and Trade Show Sept. 9 – 11 at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The USGA education program will take place Wednesday, Sept. 10 from 1:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Session 1). Topics include:
- Is it Time for a Facelift?
- Water – Consumption, Management and Conservation, Part 1: Sprinkler Selection, Nozzle Performance and Management Considerations to Maximize Water Use
- Tall-Grass Roughs: Friend or Foe?
- Water – Consumption, Management and Conservation, Part 2: Measuring, Monitoring and the Impacts of Chemical and Cultural Management on Water-Use Efficiency
- Golf Course Ponds: More Than Meets the Eye
You can download the entire attendee brochure at: http://www.ftga.org/conference-trade-show/attendee-information/.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Source: John Foy (email@example.com)