Thank you for supporting the USGA as an official Member Club.
The Member Club badge is a new benefit of your USGA Membership that allows you to demonstrate your commitment to the game across your website and digital platforms. To get started, simply enter your Member Club ID and preferred badge size below to generate the embed code. Once the code is generated, your web professional can embed the badge for display on your Club website.
By using this utility and embedding the USGA badge you agree to the USGA Member Club Badge License
UNITED STATES GOLF ASSOCIATION
USGA Member Club Badge License
The USGA is pleased to offer USGA Member Clubs in good standing a limited, non-exclusive non-transferable, royalty free license to display the USGA Member Club Badge on its Member Club’s website home page subject to your agreement to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The USGA grants the Member Club the right to display the Member Club Badge on its website home page so long as the Member Club is in good standing as a USGA Member Club. No other rights in the USGA logo are granted. Any other use is unauthorized and may be considered an infringement of the USGA trademark and logo.
- The USGA Member Club Badge must be configured on your home page website and may not appear in conjunction with or close proximity to any commercial entities, including, but not limited to those entities providing golf equipment to the general public, to the extent such references or links may appear on the Member Club website.
- The right to display the USGA Member Club Badge is granted solely for use and display in HTML on the USGA Member Club’s home website page. It is not permissible to use the USGA logo or Member Club Badge in other sections of the Member Club’s website, or in advertising/promotional materials, collateral, products, labels, packaging or any other printed material without the express written permission.
- The right to display the USGA member Club Badge is granted solely to the USGA Member Club and does not extend to third party entities advertising on or otherwise linked to any portion of the USGA Member Club website.
- In the event the USGA amends the USGA Member Club Badge, Member Clubs will be notified and may be requested to upload the amended Member Club Badge.
- The USGA reserves the right to amend the USGA Member Club Badge at any time.
- The USGA reserves the right to amend the USGA Member Club Badge Terms and Conditions.
- The Member Club Badge or may not be used on a Web page or in any manner which is considered detrimental to the integrity and image of the game of golf or the USGA, as determined by the sole discretion of the USGA.
- This license is revocable at the USGA's sole discretion. The USGA further reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this limited License, or modify the Badge itself, or to terminate the Member Club Badge program or any aspect of it at any time. If the Member Club is no longer in good standing, or the USGA determines that the Member Club is not following the terms and conditions of this license or the USGA Member Club Badge, the USGA will notify the Member Club and it shall have 5 business days to remove and discontinue all use of the USGA Member Club Badge.