Fan Information for 70th U.S. Girls' Junior Championship
ADMISSION: Admission to the 70th U.S. Girls’ Junior Championship is free of charge and the public is encouraged to attend.
PARKING: Spectators can park at the Inn at Spanish Bay through Tuesday, July 19. Championship signage will lead spectators to the parking area. Due to limited parking space at Poppy Hills, competitors, caddies, college coaches and spectators will be parking at this location
Beginning on Wednesday, July 18, Poppy Hills should be able to accommodate most of the cars arriving onsite for the championship, and only overflow will be directed to the Inn at Spanish Bay. Parking should be available at Poppy Hills for the final two days of the championship (July 20-21). The 36-hole final on Saturday, July 21, is scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m. PDT.
Transportation via Green Pebble Beach Shuttle Buses will be provided free of charge between the Inn at Spanish Bay and Poppy Hills Golf Course. The shuttles will be running on the following hours (all times PDT):
- Friday, July 13: 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 16: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 17: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Overflow Parking Only)
- Thursday, July 19: 6:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Overflow Parking Only)
LOCATION: Poppy Hills is located at 3200 Lopez Road, Pebble Beach, Calif. It is within historic 17-Mile Drive. The Inn at Spanish Bay is located at 2700 17-Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, Calif.