Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to serve the game of golf?
From the USGA Handicap System, to the game’s most prestigious championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary will be a part of the USGA People Team and is responsible for the administration and coordination of all recruiting and hiring initiatives for the 2017 USGA Internship Program. This role is critical to the success of the program, supports, and collaborates with others on the team in achieving strategic recruiting goals, while being the front line of contact for candidates. This role is a great opportunity for someone with a good base knowledge of Human Resources and a willingness to learn and grow while driving results and making connections in a fast paced environment
Warren, NJ 07059
What You Can Expect:
- Provide Talent Acquisition Manager with sourcing support and reviewing resumes
- Ensures a seamless onboarding process for 70+ interns.
- Offer letter generation and proper storing/organization of confidential employee files
- Responsible for sending intern offer packages and ensuring all paperwork is received from the candidates/new hires.
- Onboarding: Shared accountability with the Talent Acquisitions Manager to ensure all new hires are processed and ready for their start date.
- Candidate Feedback- assist with the process of setting up debriefs and collecting feedback forms from interns and hiring managers.
- Communicates regularly and efficiently with all candidates, whether selected or not.
- Maintains a strong recruitment pipeline, so when vacancies arise we have a pool of candidates to pull from.
- Manages the LinkedIn social networking presence for Intern Group.
What You Bring to the USGA:
- Temporary role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR or as an agency recruiter (both experiences is preferred)
- Demonstrated comprehension of contemporary recruitment techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills, with ability to articulate the reason behind the decision.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented individual.
Please click on the following link to apply: Talent Acquisition Coordinator -Temporary
About the USGA:
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer