Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf?
From the USGA Handicap System to national amateur and open championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
The role of the Senior ETL Developer is to design and develop SSIS ETL packages to populate data marts in a Microsoft Azure environment. Other activities include, creating data models in ER Studio, production support and working with/coordinating offshore team.
Warren, NJ 07059
What You Can Expect:
- Create/update data models using ER studio
- Design and develop SSIS ETL packages to load Data Marts in Microsoft Azure environment
- Document ETL process
- Monitor and support production ETL process.
- Co-ordinate ETL development activities of consultants
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, department Leaders, USGA technology partners, third-party vendors and consultants to define and execute data initiatives.
What You Bring to the USGA:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in CS, IT or related field
- 8+ years of overall experience in information technology
- Expertise in SSIS development
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Expertise in developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, SQL query tuning and query optimization
- Expertise in Data modeling, ER studio
- Current experience working with Microsoft on-premise, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Hybrid environment projects.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows.
- Prior experience in working in offshore/onshore model
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience in SharePoint, SSRS, Salesforce is a plus
- On-Call availability, periodic overtime, some travel required
- Additional duties assigned as needed
Please click on the following link to apply: Sr. ETL Developer
About the USGA:
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer