Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf?
From the USGA Handicap System to national amateur and open championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
The USGA is looking for a QA Test Lead. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager the primary objective of the Quality Assurance Lead Analyst is to drive the established QA Process to work streams to ensure that technology products are released with high quality and usability. The Quality Assurance Lead Analyst will be responsible for developing, reviewing and carrying out test cases, regression testing, implementation testing and investigation for the entire suite of products in their domain.
Warren, NJ 07059
What You Can Expect:
- Drive formal QA processes, ensuring the work streams are using current best practices to maintain the highest level of software quality
- Promote a test driven development cycle that incorporates QA and testing as an integral part of the planning and development process
- Oversee the creation and review of deliverables from 3rd party QA resources including metrics, test results and reports to ensure quality goals are met
- Provide status updates to Management on progress, issues and project needs
- Develop/review test cases
- Perform functional testing of features for release cycles
- Compile a comprehensive test library including automated test scripts, continually updated comprehensive regression test procedures, as well as additional feature-specific tests
- Responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by product management and engineering
- Escalation point for Technical Support to troubleshoot and assessing bugs to be addressed
- Represent QA findings/metrics to the IT organization at monthly show time meetings
- Serve as a resource and mentor, providing direction to junior members of the QA team, direct and indirect
What You Bring to the USGA:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Deep hands-on and proven experience in delivering and supporting thorough QA testing processes.
- Clear competency in cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience with testing automation using tools for testing and monitoring the functionality, performance and impact of scripts across different browsers, operating systems and devices
- Attention to detail – ability to uncover details and think through undocumented use cases that can break the system
- Must have experience working on individual and group projects
- Working knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI & LoadUI
- Database testing, writing queries (SQL), data warehouse, ETL
- Working knowledge of Security and Performance testing
- Experience working with outsourced test teams at the Project level
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills
- On-Call availability, periodic overtime, minimal travel required
- Additional duties assigned as needed
Please click on the following link to apply: QA Test Lead (RTH)
About the USGA:
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer