Golf is a game fueled by people with passion, integrity and drive. The newly created USGA Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the United States Golf Association, is recruiting leaders with these same values to advance fundraising and engagement.
The Creative and Content Lead for the USGA Foundation is responsible for the creation and execution of all content across multiple channels (digital, social, ecommerce, video, photo, and traditional print) to support development and membership efforts. A passionate storyteller and effective communicator, this leader will drive the USGA Foundation’s visual identity, aesthetics, and content supporting donor and member engagement, solicitation and stewardship within the strategic framework of the USGA Foundation.
Liberty Corner, NJ
What You Can Expect:
- Strategy and Vision: Designs and executes creative and content strategies assuring alignment with USGA organization-wide communications and brand guidelines. Manages content across all channels that support fundraising and engagement priorities.
- Creative Development: Creates all multi-channel content and campaigns across digital, social, ecommerce, video, photo, and print for the USGA Foundation. Creates content and manage design process for USGA Impact Report. Creates engagement and stewardship collateral to support membership and development efforts. Create, collect and curate impact-focused content.
- Copywriting: Serves as lead writer and editor for USGA Foundation content including donor engagement fundraising, direct marketing, membership, web, social, and email. Oversees language of all campaigns and USGA Foundation platforms.
- Project Management and Collaboration: Ensures all creative projects are completed on-time, align with USGA Brand Guidelines, and meet USGA standards of excellence. Manages relationships with designers and other creative vendors to ensure project deliverables are met. Engages and coordinates with USGA Foundation and organization-wide staff.
What You Bring to the USGA:
- The ideal candidate MUST HAVE: 4 years of demonstrated success producing content in a nonprofit setting (video, photo, print, digital and social). A deep passion for golf and understanding of the game. Experience creating omnichannel fundraising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or creative services
- Professional experience working in a nonprofit setting highly preferred
- Must have a deep passion for golf and embrace the mission of the USGA
- Track record of creating and executing multi-channel campaigns and content
- Proven ability with digital platforms including e-mail, web, social, photography and video
- Demonstrated ability to deliver designed content for traditional and digital media
- Strong written and communication skills, including the ability to articulate concepts internally
- Experience creating and executing strategic content plans and campaigns
- Familiarity with e-mail campaigns and digital commerce and fundraising campaigns
- Conversant in web and digital creative tools, including Adobe Creative Suite products
- Strong design sensibility and understanding of the USGA brand
- Knowledge of layout, photoshop and graphic design
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a record of productive collaboration
Please click on the following link to apply:
About the USGA:
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf? From the USGA Handicap System to national amateur and open championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer