Are you looking to join a dynamic organization that celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf?
From conducting the game’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules, to supporting sustainable golf course management practices and curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts, the USGA (United States Golf Association) promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
The role of the Data/Business analyst is to work with business teams to gather the requirements for the data warehouse and reporting projects. This role is responsible for ensuring that the data warehouse implementation will meet the user expectations. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters, detail-oriented and motivated to learn and expand skill sets.
Liberty Corner, NJ
What you can expect:
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to solicit data warehouse requirements.
- Create source to target mapping, user stories and business requirements for incorporation into development work as well as provide guidance on relationships/dependencies between user stories.
- Provide measurable testing criteria for the testers to base testing scenarios.
- Collaborates with project manager, delivery manager, subject matter experts, data modelers, ETL developers, department Leaders, USGA technology partners, third-party vendors and consultants to define and execute data initiatives.
What you bring to the USGA:
- A BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in CS, IT or related field
- 5-8 years of experience as a data/business analyst
- Expertise in SQL and data profiling.
- Experience in SalesForce.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS and Tableau.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and dimensional data modeling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows.
- Co-ordinate with Data Modeling
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Provide timing and dependency inputs to the Project Manager
- Organize and conduct meetings with business and IT teams.
Please click on the following link to apply: Data/Business Analyst (Contract)
About the USGA:
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer