Are you looking to join a dynamic team that works together to promote and conserve the true spirit of the game of golf?
From the USGA Handicap System to national amateur and open championships, to modernizing the delivery of the game’s Rules and supporting sustainable golf course management practices, the United States Golf Association promotes the health of a game that inspires, challenges, and rewards like nothing else can.
Provide support for all aspects of Championship Administration including maintaining the qualifying site database and customer service. In addition, the position be responsible for scorecard set-up and production and manage the withdrawal notifications.
Warren, NJ 07059
What You Can Expect:
- Maintain the Qualifying Site Database including qualifying communications regarding date changes, additions and deletions with SRGA staff, officials in charge and host clubs.
- Order Qualifying Host Club Plaques
- Respond to and/or disseminate phone and email inquiries to Championship Administration form officials and players as it pertains to entry process, transfers and withdrawals.
- Prepare withdrawal reports and notify Officials in Charge
- Prepare Championship E-Booklet and Weekly Entry Reports. Maintain Entry History, Champion History Reports and Special Exemption Database.
- Prepare the scorecard set-up and production.
- Monitor A/R and Anti-Doping Reports
- Responsible for the receipt of Golden Tickets from Staff in Charge. Mail to exempt players. Email Golden Tickets & Alternate Notification to all players and alternates.
- Manage duplicate entry reports
- Prepare reports and process reimbursements to Officials
- Assist Application Testing
- Assist with Mailings
What You Bring to the USGA:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3 years of overall professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Data Management and Quality Assurance Testing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, TPP is preferred.
Please click on the following link to apply: Coordinator, Championship Administration
About the USGA:
The USGA celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf worldwide. Founded in 1894, we conduct golf’s premier professional and amateur championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open. With The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing, equipment and amateur status rules. Our operating jurisdiction for these governance functions includes the United States, its territories and Mexico. The USGA Handicap System is utilized in more than 40 countries and our Course Rating System covers 95 percent of the world’s golf courses, enabling all golfers to play on an equitable basis. The USGA campus in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association’s Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating the world’s most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn more, visit usga.org.
The United States Golf Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer