Any (outdoor) golf training facility that provides instruction in playing golf,
develops skills and showcases the instruction in curriculum that includes the rules
and etiquette of the game.
Examples Of Facilities And Institutions:
- Stand-alone practice ranges
- Pitching course adjacent an academy
- Golf acadamies and schools
- Schools and colleges offering outdoor instruction without a golf course
- Social or civic clubs which offer instructional programs
- Caddie camps
members must agree to provisions of USGA By-Laws before application process may
Click here to view By-Laws.
To Join: Please Call Customer Service at (800) 246-7967